Friday, December 11, 2009

Smooth 6 miles last night

Last night's run was eventful, and, further, concreted my schedule of running Tuesday, and then Thursday through Sunday (so rest days on Mon & Wed - the nights i teach yoga - more on this soon). The run was an hour of exploring the streets of one of the small towns where I work. There is a meandering road, which quickly takes you away from the "hustle and bustle" of the small downtown to quiet streets and sparsely placed houses. There is a hill before the turn around - maybe 200 yards to the top, but good place to hustle up to keep the legs warm and the body churning heat. It was cold yesterday!

The Greenville, SC race is on the horizon tomorrow morning...We shall see if I make it after a Gainesville Bar Party tonight. I have been trying to catch up on sleep this week, but alas I am sleep deprived, so the sleep may win tomorrow morning when my alarms starts buzzing at me around 5:30am. And, if I could here, I would drop a footnote - I am not a morning person. not a morning person. One more time, I am not a morning person.

No comments: